Rural/Hardware Retail Assistant
We are seeking a casual Retail Assistant for our Rural/Hardware Division.
Our Rural/Hardware Division consists of three stores located in Wauchope, Comboyne and Kew.
The successful applicant must be motivated with a keen and positive work ethic, be able to work independently and as part of a team.
To be successful you must have –
• Rural/Hardware experience (or a willingness to learn the other industry if you don’t have both)
• Current Forklift licence
• Current Drivers Licence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Availability to work weekends
• Ability to lift 5 to 25 kilograms repetitively
• Point of Sale/Register experience (Desirable but not essential)
If you would like to be a part of a thriving community-owned co-operative, please email an application to email@example.com by February 5, 2022.