Port Macquarie IGA is looking for an Assistant Store Manager.
Reporting to the store manager the successful applicant will have responsibility for:
- Delivery of customer service standards throughout all supermarket departments
- Administration of staffing and rostering
- Act as the liaison point between staff and management
- Assist the store manager in the achieving set KPIs and financial targets
- Drive compliance in areas of store presentation and customer experience
- Develop an excellent WH&S culture throughout all levels of the business
- Monitor stock control mechanisms to ensure minimal loss and wastage
- Assist the store manager in dealing and negotiating with sales reps and contractors.
To be successful in this position you will need to have at least three years previous managerial experience at department manager level or above. You will also need to display, and have demonstrated:
- Proven ability to foster and develop teams
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Proven ability to make efficiency changes
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven ability to increase store sales and customer experiences.
A full job description can be obtained by contacting Patsy Miller on 02 6588 8908.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on May 4, 2018
If you are seeking employment with Hastings Co-op, fill in the below application form and email to email@example.com