Timbertown IGA Store Manager
The Hastings Co-op was est. in 1916 and currently operates a number of retail businesses. Our Timbertown IGA is wishing to employ a Store Manager to look after all aspects of this business.
Reporting to the Division manager you will assume responsibility for the following key areas of the supermarket:
- Represent the Co-op in a professional and courteous manner
- Complete, meet or exceed store budgets
- Meet or exceed the specified KPIS that are designated for the store
- Communicate the direction, objectives and performance of the business
- Motivate and encourage team members to perform at their best
- Ensure a climate is created which supports teamwork and open and honest communication
- Establish effective working relationships with external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing customer inquiries, special requests and complaints
- Roster and Leave Management
- Stock control
- The professional presentation of staff, premises and product displays
- Adherence to Company Policies & Procedures
- Training and Development
- Reporting and Documentation
- Pro-active in maintaining exceptional workplace health and safety standards (WH&S section)
To be successful in this position you will need to have at least 5 years previous managerial experience. You will also need to display and have demonstrated the following attributes.
- Proven ability to foster and develop teams
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Proven ability to make efficiency changes
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven ability to increase store sales and customer experiences.
A full Job Description can be obtained by contacting Patsy Miller on 02 6588 8908.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to Mrs Patsy Miller - Patsym@hastingscoop.com.au.
Applications close October 11, 2019.
If you would like to work for any Hastings Co-op business, download and print the application form below and email it to email@example.com.