Board Assistant/Minute Secretary - Casual position between 10 to 15 hours per month
Hastings Co-operative Ltd is a Shareholder/Member owned company.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, this role has primary responsibility for ensuring that all deliberations of the Board are recorded accurately, confidentially and without bias. You will be required to attend Board and Committee meetings as well as general meetings of the Hastings Co-op, maintain director attendance records and maintain all Board documents.
Ideally you will have the following qualifications and/or experience -
- Minimum Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced word processing skills
- An eye for detail
- Minimum two years experience as a Corporate Secretary at a senior level
- Knowledge of Co-operatives desirable
- Willingness to participate in further on the job training
A copy of the Job Description can be obtained by contacting the HR Department on 02 6588 8999.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com by 5pm on July 30, 2021.
Casual Retail Liquor Assistant - Liquor Stores - Approx. 20 hours per week
We are seeking a Casual Retail Assistant for our Liquor stores who will report to the Store Manager.
Successful applicants must possess the following -
- Current RSA
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Flexible and available to work weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a positive and proactive work either
- Sound wine knowledge would be an advantage
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General employment application form
If you would like to submit an application for any vacant positions with us, please download here and return to email@example.com - Employment application.