Deli Manager - Wauchope IGA
Our Wauchope supermarket is seeking an experienced deli manager for the store's deli and bakery departments. Reporting to the store manager, your passion for fresh food will come to the fore as you head up a very important and dynamic department within the supermarket.
As deli manager you will be accountable for the productivity and performance of staff and ensuring that our customers receive the best experience possible.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing team members
- Assisting with the development of the department's business plan
- Driving compliance regarding presentation and customer experience
- Developing an excellent WH&S culture in the department
- Monitoring stock control mechanisms to ensure minimal loss and wastage
- Ordering stock and maintaining and improving range to maximise sales opportunities
You will also have excellent skills in merchandising, food safety and leadership along with a desire to succeed. You will set the standard across the store and drive a determination within your team to achieve the KPI’s that have been set for you.
Skills and experience should include:
- Being available to work with flexible rostering (some weekend and evening work will be required)
- Having at least three years experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity in the deli industry
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding KPI’s
- Be proud to represent the Co-op within the community
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, please forward your application and resume to Patsy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 11.
Customer Service Officer - Car and truck rentals
We are looking for an experienced customer service officer for our Enterprise Rent A Car business, which has two locations in Port Macquarie.
The business operates seven days per week, between 7.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday and aligned with flight arrivals and departures on Saturdays and Sundays (which are subject to change).
The position is offered on a casual basis initially, with approximately 20-25 hours available and the ideal candidate will have previous car rental experience or similar from a flight or accommodation reservations background.
For further information please contact Patsy Miller on 02 6588 8908. Applications and resumes should be emailed to email@example.com by December 4, 2020.
General employment application form
If you would like to submit an application for any vacant positions with us, please download here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org - Employment application.