Full Time Rural Products Specialist
We are a thriving community-owned co-operative located in Wauchope on the Mid-North Coast of NSW, operating across the Hastings Valley, Camden Haven and the Comboyne Plateau.
Working closely with our Rural/Hardware Manager you will use your expertise in primary production products (including but not limited to livestock and horticulture) to support our three rural outlets. Building upon solid and long-term client relationships with farmers and producers in the region, you will also have primary responsibility for pursuing new opportunities and growing our rural business.
Pivotal to this role is your ability to develop a strong understanding of the clients’ goals and share technical and market information with both staff and customers to enable them to improve the performance and sustainability of their farms.
There is a high degree of independence within this role, and it is therefore essential that you have the ability to manage your time effectively and be able to provide detailed operational and financial reports as required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is dedicated to achieving results at the highest level.
- Previous experience in a primary production or rural role; or qualification in rural/agricultural related field.
- Demonstrate an understanding of products, seasonal timings, livestock and general requirements of rural producers.
- Ability to network and negotiate with third party suppliers.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Current driver’s licence is essential.
- The ability to supervise and work with a team.
- Agronomy knowledge or qualifications are desirable but not essential.
For the full job description or to send your application, please contact email@example.com