In three easy steps you can get 4c per litre off your grocery bill
1. Fill up your family car at one of the following service stations -
- Hastings Co-op Lasiandra Service Station
- Hastings Co-op Cedar Service Station
- Bolwarra Road, Port Macquarie Caltex Service Station
2. Take your fuel receipt into any Hastings Co-op IGA store in Wauchope, Timbertown, Sovereign Place or Port Macquarie
3. Spend a minimum of $30 in one transaction and you will be reimbursed 4c per litre off your grocery bill i.e. if your put 50 litres in your vehicle, you will receive $2 (50 litres x 4c per litre) off your grocery bill.
To view the full terms and conditions click here.