As a valued Shareholder, you earn points every time you shop at Hastings Co-op businesses*. It's as simple as presenting your Shareholder card. Collect 100 points and receive a $20 voucher towards your next Hastings Co-op purchase.
Rewards at each business
|Wauchope Department Store
|Supermarkets and liquor stores
|Mitre 10 & CRT, Kew Rural Store and Comboyne Rural Store
|Ampol Cedar Service Station and Bulk Fuel Depot
* Excludes Ampol Bolwarra Road, Port Macquarie and Enterprise Rent A Car.
Terms and conditions
- A valid Shareholder card must be presented at the time of purchasing goods and must be swiped or scanned to accumulate points.
- Bulk and commercial
- All transactions are subject to Hastings Co-op terms and conditions.
- Bulk and commercial quantities of goods and services are excluded. For ease of reference these include bulk fuel transactions, bulk fertiliser and seed transactions, tanks and commercial irrigation projects.
- Points, or part thereof are accumulated on every eligible transaction.
- Once 100 points are accumulated the Shareholder member is entitled to a rewards voucher to the value of $20, which can be used at any Hastings Co-op business. The voucher is not redeemable for cash, and must be redeemed in one transaction.
- Vouchers have an expiry date of six months from the time of issue.
- Points are accumulated at different rates depending on the Hastings Co-op business where the transaction occurs (see above).
- Transactions for smaller amounts will earn partial point, e.g. if a transaction at a supermarket is for $10 then 0.5 of one point will be recorded.
- Points are updated overnight so please allow 24 hours from the time of purchase for the points balance to be accurate.
- Errors and omissions will be investigated at the discretion of Hastings Co-op.
- Participation in competitions and promotions will be subject to the separate terms and conditions of the promotion and Shareholder members should check these before entering.
- Hastings Co-op will collect data from members in the form of email addresses and mobile phone numbers. Hastings Co-op intends to use this for important information, promote products, services and special deals. Shareholder members can opt out of receiving marketing information by contacting the Hastings Co-op Corporate Centre on 02 65888 999, writing to PO Box 354 Wauchope NSW 2446 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hastings Co-op will constantly review the Shareholder program to ensure that it meets our members needs.
- Hastings Co-op reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time upon publication of the change.